slink release is delayed

As some of you have probably noticed by now the slink release, which was
scheduled for earlier today (or yesterday depending on your timezone).
This is not an error: the release for slink has been delayed by 1 week,
so the actual release will happen on March 9, 00:00 GMT.

There are a couple of reaons for this delay, ranging from some internal
struggles to upgrade-failures that were discovered at the last moment.
They will be sorted out during this week, so the final release should
not have any problems.

The slink release has been a learning experience, and I hope we can
prevent the problems we had with this release in the future. All
predicted major criseses have happened by now, so from here on the road
should be smooth..

Wichert.