Campaigning

I've been remiss in reading the constitution.  The discussions that have been
taking place in a number of threads, the questioning and positioning isn't
supposed to start until AFTER the nomination period.

Nominees, please honor the constitution and DONOT respond to ANY further
comments or questions.  If a point of honor comes up, let's try to resolve it
through channels.  December 23rd will restart the campaigning and we'll move it
all to a special list.

Electorate, I ask the same of you.  Please do not tease or tempt these men into
a discussion that could be called campaigning.

Thank you,
Darren Benham
Project Secretary

* http://benham.net/index.html                                     <><  *