Debian 2.0 Celebration tomorrow

Since Debian's "hamm" distribution will become "2.0 Beta" on 00:00 UTC
June 24th, there will of course an IRC party on irc.debian.org at that
time -- its 8 p.m EDT Tuesday.

And for your amusement, theres a live countdown timer at:

    http://www.netgod.net/

At least two CD vendors will have Gold CDRs available the same day,
and hamm can be downloaded from the ftp mirrors (listed on
www.debian.org).

This is the last phase before final release, which will happen when
2.0 has no serious bugs.  And since 30 bugs were closed last week, and
only 66 remain, that can't be far off.  :-)

The IRC servers:

    irc.us.openprojects.net -- north america
    irc.eu.openprojects.net -- europe
    irc.au.openprojects.net -- austrailia

The client software:

    http://www.irchelp.org/

The chant:

    D 2 D 2 D 2   ;-)

---------------------  PGP  E4 70 6E 59 80 6A F5 78  63 32 BC FB 7A 08 53 4C

   __ _    Debian GNU         Johnie Ingram <johnie@netgod.net>      mm   mm
  / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __        "netgod"     irc.debian.org          mm mm
/ /__| | | | | |_| |>  <      Yes, I'm Linus, and I am your God.     mm   mm
\____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\       -- Linus, keynote address, Expo 98   GO BLUE