Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Hamm

Brian White wrote:
  >The following bug reports *must* be fixed before the current frozen Debian
  >distribution can progress further in its development cycle.  Reminders have
  >been sent to the maintainers of these packages yet nothing has been done to
  >remedy these bugs.

  >21106: postgresql       - postgresql postinst fails! [0]  (Oliver Elphick <O
      >liver.Elphick@lfix.co.uk>)

Not so; this is fixed by 6.3.1-7 (and earlier releases of 6.3.1) but this
continues to stick in Incoming.  If you will get it into the distribution,
I will close the bug!

    Come to me, all you who labour and are heavily laden, and I will
    give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am
    meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest for your souls.
    For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.    (Matthew 11: 28-30)