Re: Release-critical Bug List for October 29

Wichert Akkerman wrote:

  >Bug stamp-out list for Oct 14 19:56 (CST)

  >Package: libpgjava
  >Maintainer: Oliver Elphick <Oliver.Elphick@lfix.co.uk>
  >  27753  libpgjava: depends on jdk1.1-runtime, which is now included in jdk1
      >.1

Having rebuilt my entire system, i am now able to build this package, which
is being uploaded to chiark now.

     "If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things
      which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right
      hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not
      on things on the earth."              Colossians 3:1,2