Re: Upcoming Debian 2.0 Release

On Thu, Jul 16, 1998 at 10:57:44AM -0400, Brian White wrote:
> This next set of "important" bugs apply to those packages that can be removed
> from the distribution.  So, _tomorrow_, I will be removing these packages
> unless all release-critical bugs against them have been closed.  If you feel
> a package should be included in the distribution at all costs, please let me
> know.

[...]
> boot-floppies     24634  the 'Admin' profile includes 'raidtools' which cannot be installed [0]  (Enrique Zanardi <sr1-boot-floppies@debian.org>)

As this bug is in the install disks, it can't be fixed just by removing
the boot-floppies package from the distribution.

This bug was reported today, and it's trivial to fix, just removing
a line from a text file (the 'Admin' profile). I'm building
boot-floppies_2.0.10 right now, and will upload it this evening (GMT).

	Thanks,
--
Enrique Zanardi						   ezanardi@ull.es