Re: How to reratify the DFSG ?

> We need to ratify the DFSG according to the soon-to-be-inplace
> constitutional mechanism.
>
> So, what do people thing ?

DFSG was already ratified. Of couse, we could vote one more time, but
that wouldn't make much sense. DFSG will surely pass :)
More important issues are ammendments (corrections) we want to make to the
document. My proposition is to consider DFSG in it's current form ratified
(or vote for that one more time) and then vote for each amendment proposal
separately, not bundling them together.

Thanks.

Alex Y.

--