Hamm in the Deep-Freeze

Hamm has now been deep-frozen.  Up until this point I have been allowing
most packages into Hamm as long as they were bug-fixes only.  Now, the bugs
must be release-necessary both in the bug system and in my opinion.

If we ever want Hamm to ship, we have to stop making changes to it.  If
packages keep changing, then the testing group will never finish certifying
it.  If you want to help, mailto:bhmit1@mail.wm.edu

I ask all developers to please stop uploading anything but serious bug-fixes
for "frozen".  Thank you.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )