Re: Territorial Legal Issues and FTP Archives (was Re: Quake is GPL)

On Sat, Dec 25, 1999 at 11:14:28PM +0100, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> > I think the right solution is selecting a country with good connectivity
> > and less stupid laws. What about canada?
>
> pandora is already in a perfect location...

Thought we can't upload mp3 encoders to pandora?  Or is that just because
some mirrors couldn't handle it?

--
- Joseph Carter         GnuPG public key:   1024D/DCF9DAB3, 2048g/3F9C2A43
- knghtbrd@debian.org   20F6 2261 F185 7A3E 79FC  44F9 8FF7 D7A3 DCF9 DAB3