Re: Quake is GPL

Quoting jesdynf:
> for all I know, "task-legal-china" could conflict with gpg or
> something. [Not that I know if it does or not.]

	It might conflict with anarchism, but not gpg.  As a matter of
fact, the director of the FreeS/WAN project told me the following
koan:

	"Well, being a US citizen, I couldn't actually write any
crypto code (domestic or abroad).  So I had to go and just... direct,
in countries that had freedom, like the People's Republic of China."

	*rimshot*