Re: btw...

FYI I'm going to be working a little bit on my serial terminal early in the evening. Found a way to get all the parts to output at a higher speed so I can also have the login go at a higher speed. I don't think it will take me
long to get it all working but who knows.  *snuggers*

Sorta figured you would be doing that tonight. As I said, I'll pup a few thing from home before coming (cleaning things, they will come in great handy *s*).... So I'll just keep myself busy being domestic while you sit and "play" :P