ITP: lifelines

I am going to upload (not package, since it's already available at
http://www.dat.etsit.upm.es/~jfs/debian/lines/) the Lifelines program

 Lifelines is an old Genealogy program that handles a database of
individuals
 and is able to generate reports in multiple ways. It has a text-only
 interface and is able of exporting/importing GEDCOM files.

	I'm trying to get in touch with the author for approval and then
will upload ASAP.

	Regards (BTW I'm looking for genealogy software for Linux if anyone
knows other stuff let me know)

	Javi