Re: Corel Linux

Darren O. Benham <gecko@debian.org> writes:

> Having things like splash screens and KDE will go along way,
> especially since a large part of the problem with Debian for a
> greenhorn is getting X setup so that they can have their comfortable
> GUI.

Yeah, the X setup is something that I must really say I did like. It
detected everything automatically, and brought up X in 800x600x65535
(the best resolution that old graphic card can handle). I guess this is something
we could use in the regular distribution.

> Some of us LIKE kde and are just waiting for the licensing to get
> straightened out...

Yeah, I know. I just happen to hate it. :)