Nethack Y2K (was: Re: Debian Weekly News - November 17th, 1999)

Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> writes:

> Vincent Renardias has made [16]available a Y2K update for Slink, with
> fixes for every known Y2K problem in Slink except a small Y2K problem
> in nethack (which still has no known fix).

Is this true (the last part)?

The fix exists and could probally be 'backportet' from slashem. But as
I understood previous discussions the maintainer isn't sure about
applying it. I can't remember the outcome of that discussion.

And then we can just hope for Milennium NetHack, if such thing is
going to be released.

--
I congratulate you. Happy goldfish bowl to you, to me, to everyone,
and may each of you fry in hell forever.