Re: Soundblaster LIVE

> Did you try Alsa recently? It performs more stable on my AWE than the
> Live driver
> with the live. With the latter, I got drop outs playing mp3s.

Well, ALSA is not good about drop outs, at least compared to the OSS on a
typical 16 bits card, it eats less CPU, than OSS but you get the drop outs
more easily with ALSA, I don't know what causes this, I don't know if the
ALSA guys have plans to improve this, but it would be a good thing.

If creative's driver is worst than ALSA in this, then it has a Problem.

Regards!

Manty/BestiaTester -> http://www.mantianito.ddns.org