re: cd snapshots

wow! $30 for debian cds? i don't think i could pay that! i was thinking
around $2 per cd + postage (is that around 7? probably less!) ... hmmm
thats $8+, not $30!

i suppose they are aiming for people who just want to buy one copy, but
i'm thinking of aiming for the people who just want updates and so on...
imagine: you say "i want all the packages that were upgraded since last
week"... and a cd is sent to you for around $3 or $4!

if demand goes up, then additional charges may be necessary to keep up,
but hopefully this will increase interest in debian and if we get enough
volunteers... no need to add for profit... i wonder if it would work...

if there is any interest, i'll look into this further...

Paul