Re: ITP: Debian History

On Tue, Nov 09, 1999 at 11:14:24AM -0500, Clint Adams wrote:
> > Does Debian history conflicts with some required, important, standard
> > or optional package ???
>
> Does arabtex conflict with some required, important, standard, or optional
> package?

Um, arabtex is in optional. So it's really a moot point.

I could make the argument that it should be in extra because it's
only for specialized needs. But the general rule that the maintainer
sets the priority and we don't worry about it helps decrease the
traffic on debian-devel and keeps everyone mostly happy.

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org