Sponsor wanted [What are you interested in ?]

Yesterday, I posted this thread :

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for the few packages I recently made >available.
They can be found at :
ftp://ftp.minet.net/pub/giram/debian/dists/potato/main/binary-i386/gr>aphics
Sources are available at:
ftp://ftp.minet.net/pub/giram/debian/dists/potato/main/source/graphics

Thanks.

Jerome.

As I takes a very long time to get registered as an Official Debian
Developer, Raphael Hertzog proposed a solution that is sponsorship. This solution seems to have been well accepted among all developers.

However, after posting this message yesterday, noone took care of it.
How can I explain it ? Are people not interested in my packages ? Does
Debian have already enough developers ? Do you all fear new bugs ?

Please be sure that we (the upstream author and me) really made efforts to be able to release packages that comply as much as possible
to the Debian Policy (except for /usr/doc stuffs). Thanks to all
Debian efforts on making tools (debhelper, lintian, etc) to facilitate
development, I'm now happy to have "bugless" packages.

So, yes, I'll be happy to become an official developer but if noone
reacts to what (I think) is important, I'll sure give up and you'll
lose, once again, a motivated contributor.

Jerome.