Re: ITP: xracer

On Sun, Sep 12, 1999 at 05:21:42PM -0700, Joseph Carter wrote:
> > Yes, Mesa exists in main, which is good, but the Glide-compiled packages
> > don't, which means no hardware acceleration.
> > Is there any chance of getting glx in potato?
>
> So build against Mesa and GLX...  Let me worry about Glide-enabled Mesa
> when I get the necessary license issues dealt with.

I've actually built it against glide-enabled Mesa, but it *should* work
for any Mesa compatible with the version of mesag3 in Potato currently.
(Which includes, if my concept of Mesa, glx, etc is not totally off, the
glx modules for TNT2 and g200, neither of which I own.) Before I get
someone to upload this, though, I do want to test it on a couple boxes
with different types of Mesa. E-mail me if you'd like to test out xracer
and you've got a g200 or tnt[2] and the glx acceleration stuff installed.