Re: GRUB

In article <cistron.19990908130300.A558@bluegreen.dhis.org>,
Daniel Burrows  <Daniel_Burrows@brown.edu> wrote:
>    -> It groks filesystems.
>
>  FWIW, I think that GRUB should be the standard bootloader for Debian
>eventually.

H. Peter Anvin (aka "hpa") is writing a new bootloader for Linux that
will do things like this as well and it might be less, well, "clunky"
(at least that's the feel I got from GRUB). If you want to change the
default bootloader after potato gets released which is a few months
away anyway it might be worth checking out this project by that time.

Mike.
--
... somehow I have a feeling the hurting hasn't even begun yet
	-- Bill, "The Terrible Thunderlizards"