Re: Freeze Goals -- WAS: September release

On Sun, Jul 18, 1999 at 11:50:35AM +0200, Hartmut Koptein wrote:
> We can go for freeze, with NULL RCB's.

That's simply not true. There have been RCB's in packages like dpkg in
most of our releases. Other RCB's are in packages that are frankly just
not that important: if they don't get fixed, we can drop the package
before release. But we need a freeze so we can start making the tough
decisions like that.

Mike Stone