Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

Shane King <thandor@donut.dhis.org> writes:

> The pragmatic approach is just as hypocritical, if not more so. You've
> basically said it's ok for debian to be pragmatic while telling the users
> they should not be pragmatic and instead rely on only software which
> conforms to the DFSG. That is hypocricy, pure and simple.

Oh COME ON people!  We already have the contrib and non-free in a
separate tree.  Moving it to a separate host will not make it ONE BIT
harder to find or install.  Claiming that this change will force users
to rely on "only" DFSG-compliant software is sheer hyberbole!  Buy a
clue!