Re: Intent to package: magicpoint

From: "Alexander S. Guy" <alex@luxlucis.com>
Subject: Re: Intent to package: magicpoint
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 15:42:17 -0700

>     Atsuhito> Perhaps it is already packaged as different name mgp by
>     Atsuhito> Mr. Ukai, a member of Debian JP.
>
> Hmmm... this is funny.  I just published my intent to become a Debian
> developer, and listed the creation of this package as one of my goals.
> Woops. =]

In general, if the program can use vflib then it is possibly
packaged by Debian JP :-)

And Debian JP is now integrating their packages to Debian so
please check <http://www.debian.or.jp/Packages.html> first.

MagicPoint is one of such integrated packages.
But I find just now that it does not support vflib yet.

I know that vflib is integrated to Debian recently so it
could not support vflib formerly. But since vflib is a Debian
package now, mgp can support vflib and I think it is much better
with vflib.

I hope Mr. Ukai or some other member of Debian JP will comment
about this.

Thanks in advance,		1999.6.10

PS. your cc: debian-devel@lists.debian.or should be
    debian-devel@lists.debian.org ( or -> org !)

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>