        From: Richard Stallman <gnu@gnu.org>
        Subject: Danger of software patents in Europe
        Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 12:26:33 -0600 (MDT)

        The GNU Project urges all computer users in Europe to take a look at
        www.freepatents.org, and then follow their recommendations for action,
        to help avert the danger of software patents in Europe.

Furthermore there where hints two the following pages (in German):

        http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/te/2911/1.html
        http://www.ffii.org/

The man who posted it to the list stated that the situation is very
honest and I would like to point the Debian community to this fact,
not knowing myself, if this is a matter to discuss here.

Kind regards

            Andreas.

[X] Against war.