Away for a few days

I will be away for a couple of days effective immediately.  I will read my
personal mail but it will be hard for me to respond to it effectively until
I return. I don't know exactly when I'll be back: I will not be before
Sunday but will most likely be before Tuesday.

The official (non-beta) Hugs98 release (announced yedsterday on Haskell
lists) will be uploaded when I get back.

All the normal NMU stuff apply, though I doubt anything so serious would
come up.

   "... memory leaks are quite acceptable in many applications ..."
    (Bjarne Stroustrup, The Design and Evolution of C++, page 220)