Re: evan leibovitch and the LPI certification tests

I'd like to think we could use it to pay or help pay for booths to the trade
shows.  LinuxWorld, for those who were there was evidence that a small booth
just isn't big enough for all the Debian folks who want to help out, and for all
the cool stuff that people brought down.  Also, Debian CD's are always needed to
give out, electric, insurance, the booth space itself.  Rather than go on a show
to show basis, large donations COULD pay for the booth, or for a larger booth
than a 10x10.

							David Bristel