y2k compliance - release goal for potato ???

Should we make year 2000 compliance a goal for potato ?- i.e. everyone should
check their packages for year 2000 compliance, and have the Debian web page
updated to confirm this (I am sure there are many packages which are
compliant, but where the maintainer has just not got around to saying so)

		John Lines

p.s. Anyone who is running Debian in a corporate environment is probably
being nagged by their management about year 2000 issues. (all our Windows
NT stuff is Year 2000 compliant - it must be because they keep releasing
updates to make it be ;-)