Re: Gore2000 "Open Source"

On Wed, 7 Apr 1999, Robert S. Edmonds wrote:
> http://www.algore2000.com/getinvolved/legal_notice.html
> If Gore 2000 selects your material for use on our website we will contact you with further legal requirements.
>
> This is sick. Can't SPI do something to these flagrant trademark abusers?

Sure it is sick, Al Gore doesn't seem to be willing to understand. But if
it's Open Source why don't we just go ahead, get those Web-pages and set
up lots of creative and funny Gore2000 pages and teach the well-known
web-bots about it in order to create a hit-rate? I think this is more
effective than undertaking any legal steps in this stupid case. Maybe
there even should be a contest?
                                  :*)
Cheers
    -rbk.