Re: Quick note, re public flaming and such.

On Tue, Mar 30, 1999 at 07:51:33AM -0500, Daniel Martin wrote:

> Personal flames don't belong here.

this is true.

> I had thought on this list we were a bit less petty than this thread
> (and the posts that prompted it) would indicate.

i think that those who replied to PRJ's "moderation" attempt were
reacting to the irony of him telling people to keep personal stuff of
the list, when he tends to bloat nearly every message with long-winded
waffle and boasts and other annoyingly irrelevant chatter.  As others
have said: "who cares?"...nobody wants to know about it.

some of the real content of his messages is worthwhile...if you can wade
through the sickeningly ingratiating asides, that is.

personal flames don't belong here.

gratuitous personal revelations don't belong here either.

craig

--
craig sanders