Re: Mozilla Snapshot

Brent, thanks for the good work. Ramiro Estrugo at Netscape was just
asking me about making .debs of mozilla; I've forwarded your
announcement to him. Maybe you can get some work done together. :)

Oddly, it took 3-4 times running mozilla for it to even start up.
Yuck.

--
Brought to you by the letters P and G and the number 17.
"Yasashisani tsutsumaretanara, kitto.. meni utsuru.."