Linux & Apple

I saw this on linuxtoday, and thought I'd post it here - it would be
great if we could get 'one of our own' in there:->

http://www.theregister.co.uk/990325-000020.html

   Apple has just posted a job application, discovered by Mac Web site
   Macintouch, for anyone interested in becoming the company's
   Technology Manager for Linux.

   Interestingly, the successful applicant will be "responsible for
   making Linux developers who support Apple's hardware more
   successful" by helping "Linux developers get seeded with new Apple
   hardware to guarantee support for our new CPUs".

Ciao,
--
David N. Welton               |   Fortune rota volvitur - descendo minoratus
davidw@prosa.it               |    alter in altum tollitur - nimis exaltatus