Re: libc6-dev missing stuff (glibc2.1)

On Sun, Mar 14, 1999 at 10:29:07PM -0700, Ivan E. Moore II wrote:
> Well...I did that and still no go...I dug through it and couldn't figure out
> where it had this crap stored...so I redownloaded the original source and
> compiled it...and that worked...
>
> so now I'm going back to figure out where it's cached that crap at... :)

Almost certainly in a .deps directory.  Automake gives you a target that
gets rid of those too.  I think it's 'maintainer-distclean' but don't quote
me on that - I usually just 'find . -name .deps -a -type d | xargs rm -rf'

--
dhd@maclinux.plcom.on.ca (wearing my Linux/m68k+Mac+Debian hat)
  Latest kernels/patches: http://maclinux.plcom.on.ca/pub/