[linux-admin@llug.sep.bnl.gov: [Linux] an xtoys debian package]

----- Forwarded message from linux-admin@llug.sep.bnl.gov -----

To: linux@llug.sep.bnl.gov
Subject: [Linux] an xtoys debian package
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 15:40:21 -0500
From: linux-admin@llug.sep.bnl.gov

Hi,

I tried to debianize my xtoys package.  This is a collection of cellular
automata and wave equation simulators for X I wrote a few years ago.

Despite the atrociously terse documentation on how to make a debian package, I
think have things working now.  If you want to try it, the package is at

 http://thy.phy.bnl.gov/www/xtoys/xtoys_1.4-1_i386.deb

It is also linked to the xtoys home page at

 http://thy.phy.bnl.gov/www/xtoys

I don't have any man pages (troff is far too unfriendly for me); the
documentation, such as it is, is put into /usr/doc/xtoys

If anyone tries installing this, let me know how it goes.  I'll try to fix any
obvious problems, and then I'll look into getting it put in some official
place.

Mike