Re: Intent to package bk2site (was Re: Packages wanted: gphoto, bk2site)

	Umm... sorry to reply to myself.

	Bk2site has been packaged... since I'm awaiting the author's consent
to include it into Debian GNU/Linux (sent him a mail a while back), people
interested can retrieve them from the server I make my packages in:
http://www.dat.etsit.upm.es/~jfs/debian/

	The package is, of course, called bk2site..

	Well.. it seemed I had *really* some spare time left (yes, I know, I
should've working ;)

	However I need to check it over since it's it thought for use more
by a single user (since some configured dirs are hardwire in a file) and it
should allow for a more easy handling of directories (based on which user is
running it) to work in a multiuser environment without modifying
configuration files.. I know C++ but not enough to change the source code so
it does the appropiate things ... that is, when it find $user in a
configured dir, subsitute it by the user who is running the program (this is
only needed for the HTML references since all other dirs can use the ~ which
is expanded by the system calls).

	Regards

	Javi