Re: intent to package libroman-perl

*-Ardo van Rangelrooij <avrangel@flevonet.nl>

| and Arabic.  The only limitation is that the domain of valid Roman
| numerals is limited to less than 4000, since proper Roman digits for
| the rest are not available in ASCII, but I'm sure this is not a very
| serious limitation.

Somewhat off topic, but "MMMM" would be a quite proper representation
for 4000. Actually, the original roman system did not use the
subtractive system which is popular today.

--
The only way tcsh "rocks" is when the rocks are attached to its feet
in the deepest part of a very deep lake.             (Linus Torvalds)