glibconfig.h (was Re: FWD: RMS and Debian on his Toshiba)

Joey Hess <joey@kitenet.net> writes:
> -- Forwarded message from Jonathan Buzzard <jonathan@issquared.co.uk> --
> Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 11:49:13 +0000
> From: Jonathan Buzzard <jonathan@issquared.co.uk>
> Subject: RMS and Debian on his Toshiba
[snip]

> JAB.
>

> PS. Gtk-devel is broken in Hamm/Slink and Potato, there is no
>     glibconf.h included which prevents the compliation of any
>     Gtk programs, including the beta versions of my Toshiba
>     software RMS was trying to compile.
> ----- End forwarded message -----

Hmm... Did you check `/usr/lib/glib/include'?

The advertized way to find the include path for GTK+ is to use

	gtk-config --cflags or glib-config --cflags

and to find the libs is

	gtk-config --libs or glib-config --libs

or to use the AM_PATH_{GLIB,GTK} autoconf macros.

- Hari