announce: llconf, a conf parsing utility

Hi,

I have put online my new project: a configuration parsing and unparsing
utility. You will find it at

http://people.debian.org/~oku/llconf/

See also the two READMEs, they do not show up in the directory listing
for some reason:

http://people.debian.org/~oku/llconf/llconf-0.2/README
http://people.debian.org/~oku/llconf/llconf-0.2/README.llconf

I already mentioned it in this thread:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/debian-devel-200403/msg01258.html

It is not ready for a real release, this is just for testing. I have put
a script as an example and for testing in
http://people.debian.org/~oku/llconf/llconf-0.2/examples/wizard
which can be used to edit a simple network setup.

It is not perfect, I have lots of ideas for enhancements, but the script
already works, nearly as expected.

I would like to get some comments.

Greetings,
Oliver, going to bed now. Tired. Jet lag.