Re: apt 0.6 in experimental

If this is off-topic, let me know.

I installed apt 0.6.4 from incoming and it seems to work fairly well until I
add my public key using apt-key.  If I don't add my public key, I get a
warning, but "apt-get update" works fine.  Once I add the key, I get the
following strange error when i apt-get update:

[...]
Get:2 http://debian.houseofnate.net experimental Release.gpg [189B]
[...]
Get:5 http://debian.houseofnate.net experimental Release [2395B]
[...]
Fetched 61.5kB in 1s (36.6kB/s)
Failed to fetch http://debian.houseofnate.net/dists/experimental/Release
Unable to find expected entry  nwt/binary-i386/Packages in Meta-index file
(malformed Release file?)
Reading Package Lists... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://debian.houseofnate.net
experimental/nwt Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/
debian.houseofnate.net_dists_experimental_nwt_binary-i386_Packages) - stat (2
No such file or directory)
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://debian.houseofnate.net
experimental/cdp Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/
debian.houseofnate.net_dists_experimental_cdp_binary-i386_Packages) - stat (2
No such file or directory)
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.

The file http://debian.houseofnate.net/dists/experimental/Release does exists
and is getting downloaded from my server with a 200 result, and AFAICT is a
valid Release file (based on an official one).  Apt is, however, neglecting
to download any Packages files, according to my apache log.

The relevant source line is this:

deb http://debian.houseofnate.net/ experimental nwt cdp

This probably won't make sense without more information, but is this the right
place to report this (or should I file a bug report?), and what additional
info might be helpful?  I'm a bit baffled and unable guess what is wrong
without looking at the source (which I may do later if I have time, but
haven't yet).

Cheers,
nate

--