Re: Build-Depends-Indep: debhelper, utilizing it in debian/rules clean

On Tue, Dec 23, 2003 at 10:33:55PM +0100, Roland Stigge wrote:
> Which severity (if "serious" seems to be exaggerated here) would it be?
> Is it worthwhile to do at all? By following the thread, I guess not. But
> then we need to work on Policy. What about redefining
> Build-Depends-Indep by the implementation of buildds? ;-)

It's one of the things that gets picked up and argued about on -policy
when there's nothing better to do. Thus far this process has not
resulted in changing policy, even though everybody involved knows its
wrong.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |