Re: [OT] Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 09:48:31AM -0500, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, Russell Coker wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:15, Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org> wrote:
> > > The Anglican church is, in fact, the most likely among anyone except
> > > the UUs to (eventually) decide that it's OK, for the same reasons
> > > that they have (now) decided that it's OK to have gay clergy and
> > > formal recognition of committment ceremonies (they won't call it
> > > marriage, or treat it as
> >
> > What are the UUs?
> >
> > One Anglican minister I knew told me of a couple who had been living
> > together ("living in sin" as some people will say) for several years.
> > They approached him about arranging a wedding ceremony, and he
> > suggested that they need not bother as having established commitment
> > through living together for so long was good enough.
> >

> What would Henry VIII do?

Ck | N > K,S

And, from my upbringing, "Wherever you find three or four Episcopalians,
you'll find a fifth." (To those under the dominion of the Metric system, I
apologize; this probably won't seem very funny...)
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU/NetBSD(i386) porter                                       : :' :