Re: Changes in formal naming for NetBSD porting effort(s)

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 10:41:12AM -0700, Joel Baker wrote:

> "The Christian concept of a demon is a corruption (as it were) of the Greek
> concept of daemon"

Basically, no arguments with what you said, except I find inconsistent
the fact that "the original guys said it's a daemon, explicitly not a
Christian demon" and here's you're saying "yes it is." :-)

FWIW I hate religious fundamentalists too.  I try to be a libertarian
and knock everybody with strong beliefs of any kind because I believe
the fundamental problem to be psychologoical and related to power, *not*
the specific content of the beliefs.

Last post from me on this.