Re: Release-critical Bugreport for December 12, 2003

I think the distinction between sid RC bugs and all RC bugs was removed
at some point, without telling us. Take a look at the gjdoc package -
there are two RC bugs tagged sarge and one tagged sid, but the testing
scripts are not upgrading the version in testing, even though it would
close two rc bugs and reduce the number of rc bugs for sarge.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :