Re: Debian IS for the enterprise (Was: Debian Enterprise?)

Quoting Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au>:

> On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 03:00:20PM +0100, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> > But with the last few 'stable releases', I do not
> > call it 'the best' distribution any more! I'm getting quite feed up with
> > the way releases are handled... I don't mind late releases, as long as
> > they are GOOD!
>
> Uh, dude:

I'm fully aware of this. And if you look at my initial mail, I clearly state
that I'm part of the problem!

But since we're (more than?) 600 developers, maintaining 8000 packages is difficult.
But if those 600 developers only had say 3000 (just a number out the head), then
more bugs could be fixed, and I could get more help fixing MY bugs when/if I don't
have the time (or knowledge, which is the case in the listed packages).
--
assassination toluene $400 million in gold bullion strategic Cuba
South Africa 767 president killed FSF plutonium FBI radar Cocaine