Re: Tabs v.s. spaces

H. S. Teoh wrote:
Yeah, 'whitespace' about sums up the value of it. Except to Python
programmers, of course. :-P :-P

Quite the contrary. First off generally flames are from the uninformed. Since in most cases the evils of whitespace are spouted off by those who have never once touched Python it is generally they who are flaming and not those who have actually used it.

Secondly clearly they are deriving some worth from it. I mean you did post 12 messages to this thread. More than me, in fact.

    Finally I am still waiting for an answer to my two questions posed to you.

1: Have you ever used Python?

2: Provide an example of such free-style coding that you speak highly of.