Re: Debian bugs belong to the Debian BTS

Brian May <bam@debian.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 10:01:21PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
>> As a matter of fact, I'm questionning the possibility of automatically
>> closing plenty of bugs if the submitter does not replied within two
>> weeks to a message.

> A user might be running stable only and not be in a position to test
> the latest unstable version.
[...]

Yes, which is why I try to provide a backport. However Chris cannot do
easily do that, KDE is a too big chunk to maintain a backport (besides
maintaining the sid package) and too big to require bug-submitters to
temporarily upgrade.
                  cu andreas
--
Hey, da ist ein Ballonautomat auf der Toilette!
Unofficial _Debian-packages_ of latest unstable _tin_