Re: search-citeseer_0.1-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Op wo 22-10-2003, om 11:36 schreef Glenn McGrath:
> On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:23:04 +0200
> Wouter Verhelst <wouter@grep.be> wrote:
>
> > Any volunteer-driven organization needs people like James: people with
> > time, competence, experience, and the willingness to use all that
> > without getting anything in return -- except for a little bit of
> > respect, and the feeling that you're doing something to help this
> > world become a better place, that is. Instead of complaining, you
> > should be glad we have James.
>
> At the same, an organisation with more than 1000 volunteers shouldnt be
> dependent upon any one individual.

This organization does not depend on James. And even if you disagree,
there's a much better way to fix that perceived "problem": instead of
bickering about it, volunteer to help out.

--
Wouter Verhelst
If you're running Microsoft Windows, either scan your computer on