Re: [debian-devel] Re: which policy checker?

Hi!

Please take my apologies for "spreading lies".
Linda in sid does check against policy version 3.6.1 .

Which road will you take to make linda fall into testing?
Wait until python2.3 provides python (>= 2.3), or change
the dependencies of linda?

Anyway I feel it is a pity that the almost-stable distribution
does not contain a checker for the current policy which is
in effect since at least two months.

--
GNU GPL: csak tiszta forrásból