Email address

Hello everybody,

Has been a while since I last did anything other with debian then just
using it on my server(s) and I don't think that's gonna change. However
I saw that a package I created little over three years ago is still in
the distro, this of course is fine by me, but the e-mail address that
can be found within the package is an old one. I just don't receive the
mail that's sent to that mail address, perhaps it would be an idea to
change the address. So if there are any bugs or something at least I'll
receive them... And maybe I'll fix them. Oh, this is about the
ld.so.preload-manager package.

Ron Rademaker

PS. As you might have guessed after reading this message, I'm not on the
list so please cc any reactions to me.