Re: Done (was Re: [mass bug filing?] Short descriptions being used as long descriptions and other policy violations)

Josip Rodin wrote:
> However, there is one thing that you could do -- include "dummy" or
> "transitional" in the description so that deborphan can pick it up.

Instead, I would expect all dummy packages to be in Section oldlibs
(which should be enough for deborphan), since they have no functionality
by themselves (like libraries), you usually never need them on a new
install (like libraries in oldlibs), and you can safely remove them
when no package depends on them (like libraries).