Re: music sheet

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 08:14:59 +1000
Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org> wrote:

> > Do you have the sheet music for "dueling banjos"?  I would like to
> > get it if possible.
>
> If you spelt it differently - "Duelling Banjos" - you'd get some nice
> hits at Google for "Duelling Banjos sheet music".
>
> - Matt

The problem, amazingly enough, is that he did google for "dueling
banjos sheet music", and Debian is the number one and number two hit!

This has become a self-perpetuating google-flop.  People google, google
points them  to Debian to get this sheet music, and the act of asking
reinforces google's notion that debian is a good place to get the music!

Jim Penny